Brand New. Authorized Dealer.
CRUX- DC7 accessory for pedals that reqiure substantial power.
From the manufacturer:
CIOKS CRUX is the ultimate add-on to CIOKS DC7 if you are using a Neural DSP Quad Cortex, a Line 6 HX-series pedal or another power-hungry 9V or 12V multi-effects pedal. Simply connect the CRUX to the 24V outlet on DC7, set the correct voltage on CRUX, connect the appropriate CIOKS Flex cable from CRUX to your multi-effect pedal and you are good to go.
Using CRUX frees up the outlets on DC7 that would otherwise be needed to run these devices (for instance four for a Neural DSP Quad Cortex and two outlets for a Line HX Stomp), allowing you to run more pedals along with your multi-effects device. CRUX therefore provides a simpler, more reliable setup and gives you more options for connecting additional pedals.
- Converts the 24V aux outlet on DC7 into a powerful 9 or 12V outlet with a total power of 24W
- Powers a Neural DSP Quad Cortex with DC7 saving you 4 outlets on the DC7
- Overload and short circuit protected outlet
- Overvoltage protected outlet protecting your equipment
- CIOKS CRUX has the same 1-inch profile (25,4mm) as CIOKS DC7
- Compatible with CIOKS MiniGRIP for drill-free mounting underneath Pedaltrain boards*
- One 24V DC Link cable included
- Two Flex cables included
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
- 5-year worldwide warranty
- Input: 24V DC
- Output: 9V DC / 2700 mA or 12V DC /2000 mA
- Total output power: max. 24W
What's in the Box
- 1x Flex 1050 – Type 1 - 5,5/2,1mm DC-plug, centre negative, L-shape, 30cm (black)
- 1 x Flex 3050 - Type 3 - 5,5/2,5mm DC plug, centre negative, L-shape, 50cm (yellow)
- 1 x L2415 DC Link cable - EIAJ to EIAJ, 15cm (black)
- 1 x CRUX adapter
- 1 x L2415 DC Link cable
- 2 x Flex cables, #1050 and #3050
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards
- 1 x Product manual
- 1 x Flex Guide
- 1 x CIOKS sticker sheet