Used, but mint condition. Original box included.
From the manufacturer:
This Seeker Electric Effects - RangeMaster Treble Booster is a vintage-inspired take on a classic circuit, containing one NOS black glass OC42 transistor selected for bias and gain. A switch has been added to change the input capacitor from the stock treble booster, which has a lovely mid-focus with of course a high-end boost, to a thicker tone that pushes a little harder and still retains the signature honk. Solid construction with top-of-the-line components, we couldn't be more excited about working with Mike over at Seeker on these custom green Mass Street editions. Individually numbered, signed and dated.
- Hand-made on Tagboard - point to point construction
- TRW, Mullard, Paktron and Vishay caps
- NOS black glass OC42 Germanium transistor
- Koa Speer Carbon Film resistors
- Dakaware knobs
- 9v Center Negative Power jack
- 9v battery clip